Scarlet Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Guide for Purple gear
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:08 pm by dawei

» NEED A GUIDE FOR LIGHTENING MYSTIC!!
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:29 am by tuda

» Brief guide Sword Assassin Lvl 70 W/O Talent Eureka (PVP Build)
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:00 am by BlackAssassin

» Chit Chit Chat
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:57 pm by oOSweetNSourOo

» Stats booster (Relics)
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:06 am by LiangHaoYuan

» Character statistics (Guide)
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:52 pm by LiangHaoYuan

» Brief Guide Knife Assassin level 70 W/O Talent Eureka (PVE Build)
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 am by LiangHaoYuan

» Water Maze Level 3 Human Boss Location
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 am by MaxiPad

» Hero Mumble Level 60
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:24 am by MaxiPad

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Gallery

Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX Empty

Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX

Go down

Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX Empty Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX

Post  MaxiPad Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:14 am

Hello guys, this is the first Fire mystic built i'll be posting and it has to do with a little bit of both PVE and PVP since fire is not really a pvp built but that changes when you get the 50 Set or Rigid Cold book which are the MOST important things you need as a fire mystic,below is the talent tree

Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX 20120921
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX 20120922
Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX 20120923

A few things to point out are why 3 points into HP regen and why not 3 into Music Stars, The reason is simple we want to increase HP regeneration with the Critical damage.
Critical damage and critical rate will be your best friends as a fire mystic,and the more HP you can obtain from using Potions and Healing song, the better(Once you get the last Skill from the fire tree "Incinerate" you'll lose 1% HP every 10 seconds, it might not sound much to you but it becomes really bothersome later on and you'll want to have good HP regeneration)

MP Won't be a problem with the Afterheat talent but as you get stronger with more books and skill,you can later on avoid using this talent.

Also Anthem and War Song will prove useful for Dungeons or long PvP sessions like Cavaliers fate where every second and minute counts(Later on you get books which amplify both of these skills)

Below is the combat Aid (1) is for PVE/PVP, (2) is for PVE/PVP 60-99% crit rate+Inspire-Rigid Cold ON, (3) is for AOE/DMG dealing mostly dungeons

Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX 20120924

Below is the Buff Aid(1) is your general buff which should always be on, (2) is for PVP+(1), (3) are the speed boosts they work well in Guild War or VS assasins

Fire Mystic Built W/O Talent Eureka PVP/PVE MIX 20120925
MaxiPad
MaxiPad

Back to top Go down